Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Hair and Mel Kiper Jr.

I wonder if Mel Kiper Jr.'s hair is a living and breathing entity.

I wonder if Kiper's hair talks to him too. Why? The ESPN NFL draft guru's hairdo is so unique, so unusual, so perfect, it seems as if it came from another planet and took up residency on Kiper's scalp. Kind of like the face hugger from the "Alien" movies.

There's no other way to describe it. Kiper is the hair. The hair is Kiper. Two living and breathing entities.

I can't stop looking on it when he's on ESPN talking about the likes of Cam Newton, A.J. Green and Patrick Peterson. Eddie Munster's long-lost uncle? No way. That hair is not of this earth.

I can't help but think if the Hair controls Kiper or if Kiper controls the hair.

OK, it's back to reality. Just had to get that off my chest.

- Mark Podolski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home