Monday, August 29, 2011

Fantasyland open for business

Plain and simple, people shouldn't be this excited about fantasy football.

Let me rephrase, I shouldn't be this excited about fantasy football.

Doing a draft on Sunday, it actually felt like the NFL was around the corner after months of doing nothing more than talking about a lockout.

I loved every minute of the draft. The waiting for guys to pick in the 15th round. The cold pizza waiting upstairs. Having the guy I wanted to pick get swiped right in front of me.

In a way, I like the draft more than I like the regular season ... primarily because I do better drafting than my guys do playing. Sort of. Sometimes. Maybe.

Bottom line is fantasy football season is officially here and I couldn't be more excited.

It's actually probably unhealthy.

- Bill Tilton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home