Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How is your NCAA bracket looking?

How much fun it is to watch college basketball games when you have an NCAA bracket to glance over?
I can't imagine watching the games without one.
Now that the games have been narrowed down to the Sweet 16, how is it looking for you?
My Final Four teams are still intact - Kentucky, UNC, Michigan St. and Syracuse.
But I'm in the middle of the standings in our office pool here at The News-Herald.
In one bracket, I have Kentucky winning it all. In the other, I have UNC.
There are 25 people ahead of me in the standings, but a few of them have teams that have already been knocked out including Missouri, Vanderbilt, Florida State and Duke.
That makes me excited to see how things are going to shake out over the next few days.
I'm not highly addictive to checking out my bracket after games, but I am mildly addictive.
Last year, the standings were done the old-school way and we weren't able to see how everyone else was doing in the pool until the final game.
This time it's different, and it makes it so worth my $5 entry fee to be a part of it.
I'll keep you posted.

-Theresa Neuhoff Audia




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home