Sunday, November 10, 2013

Worst fantasy football decision of the year

So heading into Sunday, I had plenty for which to be thankful in fantasy football. My team in our News-Herald league was 6-3 and in playoff contention. - not bad at all.

Except for one problem.

In hindsight, I may have made one of my worst first-round draft decisions ever.

I had the No. 7 pick overall, and I absolutely labored over the choice between two running backs.

Both were the focal point of their offense. Both were decent pass catchers, a good thing to have in a PPR league.

Both seemed like solid choices, and I couldn't go wrong either way. Or maybe not.

One was Jamaal Charles. The other was Trent Richardson.

I, uh, yeah ...

Richardson has struggled so much in the Colts' offense getting yards per carry that they're trying to figure out how to get him involved through screens in the passing game.

Charles is a beast on an undefeated team.

Something tells me this is not going to end well, despite having a solid team otherwise, and it's going to come down to one choice - the most important one - on draft day.

- Chris Lillstrung | @CLillstrungNH


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home