Ten in the Morning: Favorite sports venues
Ten in the Morning brings you another list of rankings. The public demands it, I know.
So here we go with one man's top 10 list of his favorite sports venues. (Hey, it's February, the worst sports month of the year):
10. Yost Arena: Tiny facility hosts University of Michigan hockey games. It's a barn, but it's nostalgic.
9. Coors Field: Similar to Progressive (aka Jacobs) Field when it first opened in the 1990s. A great place to watch a ballgame.
8. The old Yankee Stadium: It was a dump, but a sports fan could not deny the history there.
7. Lake Placid Olympic Center ice rink: Where miracles happen. Plus, it's in a beautiful part of the country.
6. Camp Randall Stadium: As rowdy and rocking as any college football stadium.
5. Wrigley Field: The surroundings are almost as good as the old ballpark.
4. Notre Dame Stadium: Touchdown Jesus is awesome.
3. Ohio Stadium: Love the Horseshoe. Love it.
2. The Rose Bowl: If you're a college football fan, you haven't seen it all until you've been to Pasadena, Calif., for the granddaddy.
1. Augusta National Golf Club: I'm convinced there's magic inside.