Fantasy football top 10 for 2013
Here's one man's early look at the top 10 fantasy football players for 2013:
1. Adrian Peterson, RB, Vikings: The safest pick out there.
2. Aaron Rodgers, QB, Packers: Even if Greg Jennings leaves in free agency, the Green Bay offense shouldn't miss a beat.
3. Arien Foster, RB, Texans: Tough pick here, because Foster has been really good, but not outstanding this season. He is a TD machine.
4. Drew Brees, QB, Saints: Even in New Orleans' lost 2012 season, Brees is producing big fantasy points.
5. Trent Richardson, RB, Browns: T-Rich will emerge in fantasy circles because he's young, carries the load, catches passes and plays almost every down.
6. Tom Brady, QB, Patriots: The lack of top-flight fantasy running backs will make your first round QB-heavy.
7. Calvin Johnson, WR, Lions: By far, Johnson is the best fantasy wide receiver.
8. Ray Rice, RB, Ravens: Rice's volume of touches has varied this season, but as long as he produces as a receiver, he's a top 10 fantasy player.
9. Robert Griffin III, QB, Redskins: RG3's production as a runner is the No. 1 reason why he breaks the top 10.
10. A.J. Green, WR, Bengals: Green is No. 2 to the Lions' Johnson, but it's getting closer.
- Mark Podolski | @mpodo