Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm addicted to the NCAA Tournament

A year ago, I wasn't into the Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament.
I think it's because I didn't fill out a bracket.
This year is different. I've filled out two brackets and I'm pumped.
On Sunday, I watched back-to-back games and loved every minute of it. One was the Ohio State game. How good is that team? How unselfish are those players? Do they have what it takes to win it all?
Finally, how exciting is it to cheer for a team you actually care about?
Even if Ohio State gets knocked out early, I'll keep watching the tournament until the end. I'm looking forward to the semifinals on April 2. What a great night that will be.
Back-to-back solid games to look forward to.
It's almost better than the championship game itself.

-Theresa Neuhoff Audia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home