Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What method did you use to fill out your bracket?

I have a confession to make.
My NCAA bracket is not my own.
Instead of painstakingly taking the time to pick and choose each individual team, I used the automatic bracket provided by CBS Sports. I actually did two brackets. One with all of the top seeds advancing and another that some guru picked.
I had every intention to do the brackets myself.
Just to prepare, I gathered all the necessary information I use every year including gambling lines, stats, etc.
So why did I take the easy way out?
It saved me over one hour of my life.
Maybe next year I'll go back to the old fashioned way of picking each team by hand. I pencil in my brackets just so I can fix any mistakes I may have. It's old school, I know. But fun.
So here's to rooting for a bracket that I picked thanks to someone else.
It won't be as fun to follow my bracket this year because it's not my own, but at least it's complete.

-Theresa Neuhoff Audia

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home