Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fantasy football the ultimate crapshoot

Laurent Robinson or Miles Austin?

Who cares, right?

Well, you would care too if you were in my shoes.

Made the wrong call 2 weeks ago on my final roster spot and had to decide between two receivers from same team, and if my math serves me right, I made the WRONG choice and it cost me a shot at the Super Bowl of my fantasy league.

Wow, who woulda thunk it?

You never what is going to happen, so for those "EXPERTS" on the Internet or on the radio that some of you worship and put all your faith into daily, don't bother. I am not bitter at any "FANTASY EXPERTS" by any means, but what a roll of the dice. Nobody knows for sure. Admit that and I am fine.

Robinson or Austin? Austin or Robinson?

Really it all came down to that, believe it or not.

The ultimate gamble is fantasy football, because there is no control or rhyme or reason.

- Bill Tilton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home