Saturday, April 30, 2011

If JoePa tweeted

No, Joe Paterno doesn't have a Twitter account. If he did, it would be interesting, to say the least.

A clever individual actually created a Twitter account titled, "IfJoePaTweeted." It has a little over 1,000 followers and the tweets are hilarious. Some samples:

April 27: Go Spurs!" Now that's what I call VANILLA!! #NBAplayoffs

April 26: Exactly how many Werther's Originals would I have to give to recruits for it to be considered "lack of institutional control?"

April 23: Anyone catch OSU's spring game? Their defense looked so bad I'm thinking we may score in the double digits in this year's game.

April 12: Hey, 5-star DT Jarron James.....Welcome to PENNNNNNSHHHTTTTTAAAAAAAATTTTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

April 8: Eventually I will pick a starting QB, but first.....Murder, She Wrote marathon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 6: Good morning internets!

March 24: I wonder if this rash has anything to do with this Jimmer Fever thing everyone has been talking about.

March 20: I really enjoyed LOL'ing out loud to Pitt's misfortune. Hey, I'm really getting good w/ this interweb lingo!

March 8: How will OSU ever get by mighty Toledo Rockets w/o The Vest?? HOW????

Jan. 24: R.I.P. Jack LaLanne...thank you for teaching me the proper technique for my morning squat thrusts.

Dec. 23: You know what I did to help my mother during the Great Depression? I got a free tattoo.

- Mark Podolski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home