2012 wish list
1. A phone call from the Masters saying they made a mistake and I DID win its random public lottery for two tickets to the tournament in April.
2. A quarterback to emerge for the Browns in 2012. Don't care if it's Colt McCoy, Robert Griffin III, Packers free-agent-to-be Matt Flynn or someone else. Anyone. These QB controversies every other year out of Berea are tiresome.
3. A healthy year out of Cavaliers rookie and No. 1 overall draft pick Kyrie Irving. This team has had enough bad luck.
4. Expectations to be tempered for Urban Meyer. It's not the end of the world if there is a bit of transition to the first-year coach next season, although Ohio State's 2012 football schedule is very inviting.
5. A cold, snowy night Jan. 15 when Ohio State and Michigan play a hockey game at Progressive Field.
- Mark Podolski | @mpodo