Not necessarily a blog
Rather, here are the top 10 sports items I will never, ever write in a blog. Riveting stuff, I know. Here we go:
10. Women's college basketball
9. The WNBA (seeing a trend here?)
8. UConn women's coach Geno Auriemma (There, I spelled his name right).
7. NASCAR (I did once, never again).
6. The women's final four
5. College water polo
4. Bassmaster Elite Series on ESPN2. (It's on Sunday at 8 a.m. I checked).
3. "The Fan" (So bad, it's laughable. That is saying a lot, considering Robert DeNiro stars in the film about a crazed baseball fanatic).
Euro soccer (I like the American team, that's about it, although I did lay a few bucks on the Netherlands to win the last men's World Cup, but it lost in the final. For that reason alone, it's No. 1).
1. "Rocky V" (The reason why Sylvester Stallone made "Rocky Balboa").
- Mark Podolski