Friday, January 4, 2013

ESPN commercial showcases Manchester's bloody-good rivalry

ESPN is airing two ads from its "It's not crazy, it's sports" series this month. The first is a tribute to Alabama and "Roll Tide," in advance of the BCS national championship game.

The second is ... well, I'll let you watch it first.



It appears to be showing both sides of an epic soccer rivalry in the United Kingdom. I say appears because I have no idea what these guys are saying.

Thankfully, there is a companion video that explains everything.



Now that I know all about the divide in Manchester when it comes to its sides on the pitch, please don't call me a git, a moppet, or even a plonker. That would make you a minger.

- Howard Primer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home